maandag 25 februari 2013

Thank You and an received card - Dank je wel en een gekregen kaart

Stamp-Stempel : SU(tekst)-Image Unknow for me

This card i've made yesterday evening.
I try really hard to combine all the colors 
of the image with the papers 
and the embelishments.
But i still found it very hard to work things out.
Maybe i have to got more products 
from one company instead of just collect 
what i like in the store's.
Also try to make it more girly(?) with
with the doily and the white border.

I do notice that i'm changing my style a lot.
In the beginning i've made cards 
real simple and straight.
Also my cards had more white
then i'm using now days.
So i'm making progress i think.

When i'm think of it 2013 is just started.
And now i have already made more cards 
then i did the last 2 years.
Fingers crossed if it will stay this way.

-

This card my daughter received 
from a woman also a member from 
kaarten maken met Tiets:
 http://www.home-made-cards-by-siw.blogspot.nl
She got some tickets for a zoo.
I had won some tickets but they where to much
for me to use because it was to far
to go all that time and nearly expired.
I only had asked if she would send my daughter 
a card because my daughter is always
very upset that she never receive any mail.
The only mail she get is from persons 
we do not want to see anymore.
And was also legally being confirmed 
that we,but the most important my daughter
never have to meet again.
But they are still doing things that is not good.

Anyway today we have received this 
really cute card in the mail from her.
She was exited to open the envelop.
And was SOOOO happy when she see 
this cute  card.
There was also some embelishments.
I have given it to my daughter.
She want's to make her own cards,necklace's 
and bracelets and she is doing that
better then me.
I wasn't able to make a picture 
of the embellishment's.
I have search more then an hour for my camera.
And in the mean time my daughter 
has already begon with the stuff she got.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Hoi,
Bedankt voor het achter laten van een bericht op mijn blog.

Hi,
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.
You can't see your comment immidiatly cause i have to accept it.