donderdag 21 februari 2013

Congratulations - Gefeliciteerd

Stamps/Stempels : SU(Tekst)-ECG(Girl-Meisje)
Dies : MFT(Clouds)Quickutz(Balloons-Ballonnen)

Today i can show you another card.

I did make it cause i saw a card on this blogpost : Where's My Creativity?
I watch this blog everyday and even go back to older posts.
And i saw this awesome card.


And i just LOVED the cloud dies from MTF.
I just had to have it.
Recently scrapbookdepot.nl sells them too.
Yeah lucky me cause i can not order out side my own country.
So when i saw them i just had to buy them.
It's my late christmas present and also to give me some happy thoughts after having a lot of problems for the last 2 years.
That also is related with my daughter and our safety as well.
Today i received the dies,but i didn't realized that it wasn't the clouds from this card so i got the smaller version.
But who care's i'm still a happy girl.
And i just had to make the card a bit smaller.

It didn't look the same at all.
I had to deal with what kind of image
 i should use with the clouds.
And i find out i had some balloons i didn't use for ages.
I thought it would work out together perfectly.
And it would be fun to have something 
hanging on the balloons swell.
The face of the girl was hilarious although the arms of the girl isn't correct if she is hanging in the air.
That's why i place her this way on the card.
Also i found it difficult to color the inside of her mouth.
And the only way i could think of was to color it this dark.
I thought black would be to dark.

I hope you like it a lot,just like i did to make it.







1 opmerking:

  1. Hello honey! Awww, I love that you liked my card! Your version is so fun - the embossing and how you've got that cute image flying up is brilliant!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hoi,
Bedankt voor het achter laten van een bericht op mijn blog.

Hi,
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.
You can't see your comment immidiatly cause i have to accept it.