donderdag 28 februari 2013

Happy Easter

Stamp-Stempel : Stampin Up


Yesterday i had to clean up my desk.
I wasn't able to to do anything at all!


After that was done i had to make some flowers with the tissuepaper and some dies.
You can see 2 of the flowers i've made.
I think it work out quit well.
The egg of the little chicken is paper pierced.



At first i was trying to make an elegant easter card.
As you can see with the doily and the big egg.
But when i started with the little chicken it didn't turned out that elegant at all.

So i thought who care's i'll do both.
I am also still struggling with adding tekst on my cards.
But with this one it was no problem.




 

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een super lief kaartje heb je weer gemaakt joh, prachtig !

    liefs Astrid

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That is gorgeous, Soon Han! I love that cute image with the doily and those fabulous flowers - what a great idea to make them with tissue paper!

    You asked about the leaves on my post today - they are by My Favorite Things - I bought mine from Quixotic Paperie here...

    http://www.quixoticpaperie.co.uk/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=287&products_id=4695

    Ta ta for now!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hoi,
Bedankt voor het achter laten van een bericht op mijn blog.

Hi,
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.
You can't see your comment immidiatly cause i have to accept it.