zaterdag 2 maart 2013

Happily Ever After

Stamp-Stempel : Marianne Design(Don & Daisy) - SU ( Lot's of thoughts)
Today i've made this card with a new stamp i bought today.
I loved the image so much thinking of me and my daughter.
I do see us sitting like that after she is coming out of school and talk about the day.
When i told my daughter about this image telling her it looked like us.
She asked if the little girl could have a blue ribbon in her hair and a blue dress.
Little me is colored in a pink dress because i love to see my self in a dress.
But i don't have the figure to ware one also i don't feel comfy in it.
I have black hair but only black would be just a black spot on the card.
So i used some dark blue as well.

I have used the tip from dear Mary of the great blog Where's My Creativity
 to using a tekst on the front of the card.
Cause i have dificulty's ading the tekst great on a card.


This would be our happy time in a happy place...Happily Ever After...


4 opmerkingen:

  1. That is such a touching card, Soon Han! I bet your daughter loves it too!

    You asked about the colours I use for skin - Copic E000, E00 and E21

    I don't mind you asking me questions at all honey - ask away any time!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is just so very cute! Lovely - and even nicer with the little story too :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is a fabulous card, great image.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Just a super sweet image and great coloring. Thanks for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog this week!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hoi,
Bedankt voor het achter laten van een bericht op mijn blog.

Hi,
Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog.
You can't see your comment immidiatly cause i have to accept it.